- This 8 session specialist squad will focus on preparing swimmers for the 2020 Masters WA State Championships in Mandurah on 4th & 5th April and the 2020 Masters Swimming Australia National Championships being held in Sydney from 15th – 18th April.
The sessions will focus on stroke & skill development and race practice.
Obviously, the squad is designed for those intending on competing at the Championships but it is open to anyone interested in developing this aspect of their swimming. All standards, strokes and race distances will be catered for.
- 8 sessions
- Monday 24th February - 5.30am - 7:00am
- Saturday 7th March – 6:00am – 7.30am
- Monday 9th March – 5.30am – 7:00am
- Saturday 14th March – 6:00am – 7.30am
- Monday 16th March - 5.30am - 7:00am
- Monday 23rd March - 5.30am - 7:00am
- Saturday 28th March - 6.00am - 7.30am
- Monday 30th March - 5.30am - 7:00am
: HBF Stadium, Mt. Claremont
- Full program of 8 sessions - $200.